domingo, 7 de octubre de 2012

Family<3

Just a glimpse of all my loved ones.
SAM_5027 My mom and my aunt. They are the ones I live with.Corazn rojo
IMG_0682
My dear, dear grandparents. You have no idea of how much this pair makes me laugh (:
IMG_0689
My aunt and uncle, always so loving and caring. Plus my uncle is hilarious in his own serious way (;
283189_2429682517408_557936176_n
 My heart’s keeperCorazn rojo My baby girl, Valentina. She’s my cousin, her parents are the ones of the last photo.

There’s a lot of people in my life that I love and appreciate, but these are definitely my top seven. I hope no one’s stupid enough to mess with them, because my wild side (miau) might take over. I’m sure nobody wants that.
Love your family. Worship them and be tolerant. They are the ones who will love you when you are not so lovable.

“As mothers and daughters, we are connected with one another. My mother is the bones of my spine, keeping me straight and true. She is my blood, making sure it runs rich and strong. She is the beating of my heart. I cannot now imagine a life without her.”
Kristin Hannah, Summer Island

Love,
Ana Vi

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario