domingo, 30 de septiembre de 2012

New Blog. New Post.


 Blogger has really been a pain in the ass lately. I had to delete my last blog because... it wouldn't let me do anything I wanted! I couldn't add gadgets, I could barely find my posts... Jeez.  
 So I decided I would delete that one and create a new one. I must've done something wrong the last time, so I'm starting over :)
 Like on the old blog, I should warn whoever is reading this that my life is not what you could say... exciting. I'm not a poet, not a badass, not a girl that has an unreal romantic life and wants to share it with the world.
 There are things that sometimes I want to say out loud, but can't. I somehow know the range of people I can trust in is very limited, so I decided I would write it here. A blog. One nobody I know (or that I care that knows about the blog) will read. 
 I'll just write... and be me. 



                NAHH. Just kidding ;)


                                That dorkish girl with the creepy smile... that one IS me.


Love, 
Ana Vi

  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RatJeKHQa5k  
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario